Hey guys. How has your week been? Mine has been pretty eventful. So, it’s Wednesday A.K.A a-new-post day and I was this 👌🏽 close to not posting anything. I have exams coming up on Friday and Saturday, and that would have been my excuse; coupled with the fact that I just want to sleep right now but no to procrastinating this year!!!
Earlier this week, I had an encounter with someone that really disappointed me. I never say this, but I literally regret meeting them. I usually expect the worst from people but this time I slacked! I let my guard down and they took advantage of that! Moral of the cryptic message: don’t let anyone ride for you the audio way. Let them show you that they got your back 100% before letting your guard down… or do whatever works for you. My two kobo…
So without further ado, let’s get started…
Weird Facts About Me
1) I can spend my whole day (maybe not the whole day) watching baby videos. I’m obsessed with babies. I can’t help it. My heart beats faster whenever I see a baby 😩
2) When I see a girl that has toned legs, OMG, I stare. I just loved toned legs. I can’t explain why. They literally look sculpted. Beautiful!
3) At some point in my life I desperately wanted to be dark skinned. I was way younger then. I now love my skin (although my legs and thighs are not well tanned compared to the rest of my skin) but I still admire dark skinned girls 😍
4) I don’t like my name. My mum went all African Parent on me when I told her 😂.
5) I can’t sleep on a bed that’s not well laid. No matter how tired I am, I make my bed before going to bed. Even if I sleep off, I’d still wake up to make my bed.
6) I don’t have OCD and I’m not even that tidy but I hate it when anyone moves my stuff. Maybe it has a little to do with the fact that I hate change… but please don’t move my stuff!
7) I hate cockroaches. I can’t kill them, I can’t sleep if they’re in the room. I even have nightmares about them, no kidding. I wake up sweating and sh*t, like I’m in some Nollywood movie 😂
8) I hate frying plantain!!! I have zero patience for frying plantain. Who has the time to be waiting for it to get golden brown, not me!
You’ll only catch me frying plantain if I don’t have any other choice.
9) I get a pimple on my forehead anytime I have to travel. This has been happening since I can remember. It happens when I’m anxious about travelling so it’s likely due to anxiety right?
10) I don’t know if this counts as a weird fact but I literally don’t like to go out. I looove been indoors. I’d make plans about going out and everything, and last minute, I change my mind.
So, those are some weird facts about me. Honestly, I didn’t think I’d get up to ten. But hey, I’m a weirdo so…
Share some weird facts about yourselves, let’s see who my Twinnie’s are lol.
Thanks for stopping by.