*Dramatically wiping dust off my blog….*
Hello guys. It’s being a minute. I promised myself I’d do better this year concerning blogging and I’m not gonna slack!
As you can already tell, this post is partly about my blog resolutions. Last year, I hardly posted anything. January, February, November and December were the only months I posted anything on the blog, but this year is going to be different. Thankfully, I’m back home, no drama, good food and stable electricity, so I have no excuses.
I just want to share some of my blog resolutions and goals for this year.
- I’ve decided to only post on Wednesdays and Saturdays. I believe this would help me curb my procrastination issues
- I’m sure you guys already noticed I don’t have a niche. I started this blog without a blogging 101 lesson and with zero intentions of making money. In December last year, I started to think of the possibilities of making money as a blogger.
I have decided that this blog is a personal blog and I’ll be putting up posts about my random thoughts, fashion, beauty and some cool DIYs. I’ll also make sure I don’t focus too much on posting about my thoughts as I’ve been doing lately.
- I’m in desperate need of a theme for my blog and instagram.
I’ve decided to stick with white, black and green – no, I’m not that patriotic – green just happens to be the colour of leaves and I love leaves; and white, white is clean. I love the clean look that comes with having a white theme.
- I’m buying my domain name this year!
Basically guys, I just want to do better with the blog, post interesting content for y’all, and be happy.
In other news, I went thrift shopping on Saturday and I was in awe. My best friend is the queen of thrift shopping and she took me to this place in Ibadan – it was like the DisneyWorld of thrift shopping.
- always check item properly before purchasing
- if they tell you it’s 4K, its probably 1K
- you have to be patient. You cant rush perfection!
- eat before thrift shopping… you’ll need all the strength you can get.
What are your blog resolutions for the year? Have you ever tried thrift shopping? Share your experiences.
I hope you guys loved this post.